Steps to Company Registration in Shenzhen
Shenzhen is China’s leading powerhouse in manufacturing and consumer electronics. Though not as familiar as other Chinese cities like Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing, Shenzhen is a migrant city. People from all over the world come to the city especially for startup businesses trying to make a footprint in the manufacturing and electronics industry.
Over the past three decades when Shenzhen was opened as the first Special Economic Zone, it has grown exponentially and is now the most successful and powerful cities to date. Shenzhen has complete dedication to innovation, one of the existing factors that help the city reach for the skies. Of course, this is not the only factor that led Shenzhen to be named the most competitive city for business in China.
Their investment in innovation and technology are cited to be some of the main reasons that company registration in Shenzhen is on the rise as more and more people are looking into taking advantage of the benefits the city has to offer. Company registration in Shenzhen is an important choice that a foreign investor can make to help leverage the city’s resources.
Shenzhen Company Registration
Company registration in Shenzhen also refers to registering a business in Shenzhen. In this article, you can learn about the steps involved in Shenzhen company registration and the steps it will take to set up your company.
In addition, when considering Shenzhen company registry, the business entities options included areRepresentative Office, Partnership Enterprise, Wholly Foreign Owned Enterprise, Joint Venture and Hong Kong Company.
You should find out more about these businesses entities, what their differences are as well as what those mean for you. Furthermore, the foreign types of company and industries that can be included in Shenzhen company registration are:
- Consulting company
- Commercial trading company
- Catering/Food and Beverage Company
- Science and Technology Company
Shenzhen company formation involves four steps you need to take to set up your business in the city. These steps include:
- Picking the right location for your Shenzhen Company– First, you need to find the right location in the city for your business. There are 7 districts in the city and you should familiarize yourself more about these places to find out the location options you have.
- Looking for Liaison for Shenzhen company registry– While registering your business, it’s important to find a representative. This representative or liaison is a person that can help you with necessary steps and documents for your Shenzhen company formation.
- Ensure a Trademark to your Intellectual Properties – A mistake you can make and which you will regret most is failing to trademark your intellectual properties before Shenzhen company registry. In business, the first person to register means he owns the right to that trademark.
- Hiring Qualified Staff for Your Business – The Last step on your Shenzhen company formation would be to start your business with qualified staff. On that note, it’s best to work with people whom you’ve work before or those who have enough knowledge about your chosen business.
So this is how you register or set up your business in Shenzhen, China. There are some downsides to doing business in China but there are also significant advantages to it that registering your business in this powerhouse city can be the start of your business success.